Thank you for your interest in employment with Four Seasons Healthcare. We are a non-medical in-home care agency that provides superior quality care and assistance to seniors, disabled adults and people with chronic illnesses in New Castle County, DE and the Main Line counties of PA.
In order to be considered for employment you must first be either a CNA, a Certified HHA or you have worked in an Assisted Living Facility, providing personal care, for at least a year. Next you must complete the Online Application Form.
When we have reviewed your online application and you have the experience we are looking for, we then email you a link to our Test of Competency. You take this examination online—on your computer or smart phone. The exam consists of over a hundred multiple choice questions which must be completed in 60 minutes. If you pass the examination (the pass mark is 85%) we will contact you to schedule an interview.
What you must bring to your interview:
1. Your driver’s license or state issued identification card and proof of auto insurance.
2. Your Social Security card, passport, permanent resident card or alien registration card.
3. The results a two-step PPD test. If you have proof of having had a negative TB test in the past 12 months, please bring a copy and your initial test with Four Seasons Healthcare can act as your 2nd step. If you tested positive for your TB skin test bring a physicians statement based on a chest X-ray that states that you do not have Tuberculosis.
4. All new employees shall be required to have a physical examination prior to providing care or have had one within the three months prior to the interview. Please bring proof of this to the interview.
5. Any professional certification(s) documentation that you have such as CNA card, Home Health Aide card, and First Aid and/or CPR cards. Only originals will be accepted.
6. If you have been fingerprinted for the long-term care process, bring a copy of your receipt for fingerprinting from your previous employer. If you have not been fingerprinted for the long-term care process in the last 3 years you will need to be sent to the State Police (Bureau of Identification) for fingerprinting at a cost to yourself of $69.00. (MasterCard or Visa is accepted). Four Seasons Healthcare will reimburse you for this cost after your first 80 hours of work. A clean Delaware and Federal background check will be carried out.
Delaware CNAs must also be up to date with their In-Service Training. This means having done some In-Service training in the current CNA license period with the relevant CEU credits posted on cnadece.org.
We do not accept walk-ins.
We thank you for your interest in Four Seasons Healthcare and look forward to hearing from you soon.
Four Seasons Healthcare.