Thank you for your interest in employment with Four Seasons Healthcare. We are a non-medical in-home care agency that provides superior quality care and assistance to seniors, disabled adults and people with chronic illnesses in New Castle and Kent Counties, DE and Chester and Delaware Counties, PA.
In order to be considered for employment you must first be a DE or PA CNA/HHAwith a current license/certificate in good standing.
When we have reviewed your online application and you have the experience we are looking for, we then email you a link to our Competency Test. The pass mark is 85%. We will then contact you to schedule an interview.
What you must bring to your interview:
1. Your driver’s license and proof of auto insurance. You must have your own reliable car.
2. Your Social Security card.
3. The results a two-step PPD test. If you have proof of having had a negative TB test in the past 12 months, please bring a copy and your initial test with Four Seasons Healthcare can act as your 2nd step. If you tested positive for your TB skin test bring a physicians statement based on a chest X-ray that states that you do not have Tuberculosis.
4. All new employees require a physical examination within three months of being hired.
5. If you have not been fingerprinted for long-term care in the last 6 months, you will need to fingerprinted.
We thank you for your interest in Four Seasons Healthcare and look forward to hearing from you soon!
Richard Koster, CEO
Four Seasons Healthcare.